7/31/2008

fuck!!

I am a fucking idiot. Fuck I could hardly have done much worse. The boyfriend of the co worker took me out to coffee at lunch and made a serious pass at me... I even went to his (THEIR) house and sat on his couch. Even though nothing happened-- he kind of looked down my shirt but I stopped him-- it SO looks like we hooked up. AND I acted SO guilty because I was so nervous of what I thought people were saying so I told the girlfriend that nothing happened in case rumors spread and now she is more suspicious bc she called him while we were in the house and he didn't pick up. FUCK!!!

Apparently I need to stop being such an attention-craved tease.

Oh my God. I'm adding to this post because I just realized that I CALLED THIS. Read the end of the second-to-last paragraph of yesterday's post.

No comments: