7/18/2008

why men like younger girls

When women get older, they tend to say to themselves, "I'm too mature to play games", or, "we've both been around the block a few times, there's no need to play around" or things like that. They forget that men don't change just because the women become jaded. Younger girls still know that it's all about the chase. It's not just that they appear more youthful, it's that they act more youthful. They flirt. They are hard to get because they are young and beautiful-- and if they're not beautiful, they act like it and therefore are.

2 comments:

Helping Hand said...

You know you are totally true.When ya look at it today there are many young girls who go after men and men after girls. I beleive its because its forbidden fruit and the fact that men love anything that makes them feel or look younger.

Christy Lee said...

I never thought of it that way...but it makes sense. When I lived in New Orleans I had a friend with a sugar daddy so I guess it's true!! Cool blog...