8/02/2008

laying low

It may be a Saturday night, but I figured it was probably best for me to stay in and lay low for the night, given the ridiculous things that have been happening to me this past week. I still can hardly believe this stuff is happening to ME of all people. Me, who hasn't gotten a second glance from guys for longer than I'd care to mention. Me, who is all of a sudden this attractive girl who doesn't know what to do with her sex appeal (wait, there are consequences for having that??). Maturity is about to smack me in the face and I don't know how I feel about it.

Actually, the weird thing is, I've always been mature. I guess I'm just not mature in the one way that's seeming to dominate my life at this point in time. Oh well, at least I can't complain that my life is boring.

No comments: