9/06/2008

shoot

Fuck my life this is why I said I wasn't going to drink any more. Went out to bars and spent most of the time at one where I danced with a colleague that it is going to be MOST awkward seeing on Monday. And I'm not (wasn't) even that wasted. It's that whole inhibitions problem. Gets me every time. But, on the bright side, I am hot. Which is a true fact but I'm only saying it because it is the smirnoff speaking. Good night.

Side note: I wish there were no internet creepers on here so I didn't have to be so anonymous. This world is a scary place and that sucks. However, I think this might be my first drunk post. no that's a lie I remember emailing a post from my blackberry one night when I was out. Well this is the first real one. Not an email, but a post from my computer before I pass out. I should stop trying to make sense and admit that I am a drunk mess. bye.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i am really too drunk to comment and i am not the type who would say anything inappropriate online either.

later...

Unknown said...

uh... did you just put me in the internet creepers category?

my bad

do you think you have it? said...

hahaha no you're ok as far as I know :)

but for the record, I can never tell if you're being sarcastic or serious.

Unknown said...

me neither, but as a rule, i'm almost never serious