6/10/2009

this sucks

I hate my job this summer. The limited way in. which Tom and I are able to interact is NOT enough. I am always flanked by evil bitches who listen to other peoples conversations, and Tom is important and busy and has actual work to do when he comes into the office.

Last summer it was like I was in control bc I ran around and he never knew when he would see me. Now he has all the power and I can't change that. He knows he'll see me whenever he comes into the clerks office (I'm a judicial clerk). Saw him today and said a whole lot of nothing; he mostly talked to the girl behind me about some stupid case from yesterday. At least she's not cute.

I'm feeling very hopeless. I was fantasizing giving him my number before, but I know that I shouldn't. I just don't know what else I can do to get him to make a move. So sad. I even have a date tomorrow and I could care less. All I want is Tom.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe you should give him your blog address.


oh, or a signed copy of the book, dedicated to him, that'll be fun, in a freaky kinda way.

be sure to blog it.

Mr. Condescending said...

give it to him in more ways than one! heheh